Here at Villa Trigona we love to take care of our guests by providing them with a large number of alternatives for leisure, from excursions organized to the free paths, surrounded by the landscape of our countryside.
- FOR ADULTS
Available to our guests: equipped spaces, mountain bike trails and a network of internal paths, a playground, an area dedicated to archery, a bocce court, horseback riding arrangement, ping-pong, a room for television and listening to music, games for children and adults and a small library.
- FOR CHILDREN
For children there is a specially section dedicated, equipped with games and, on request, you can also use a service of baby parking.
We would like to point out to you some routes that highlight our territory and its natural resources, panoramical view, historic and artistic settlement, which we believe will appeal to nature lovers who want to stay in an alternative way, without losing sight of the culture and the environment, also focusing its attention on local products and kitchen tradition.
Routes and trails to discover special places like the pieces of the precious art, history, nature and culture that constitute Sicily.
The centrality of Villa Trigona, located in Piazza Armerina (En), offers easy access to
- Aidone (5 Km) which houses the museum and the archaeological site of Morgantina
- Caltagirone (30 km), the city of ceramics, nativity scenes and magnificent and monumental stairway
- The forest of Santo Pietro
- Enna (30 km), the medieval main town
- The nature reserve of Lake Pergusa (20 km)
- The sea and the beautiful beaches of Pozzallo (35 km) and South of Sicily
- Etna (90 km), the largest volcano in Europe that never ceases to surprise and amaze with its spectacular eruptions
- Catania and the Ionian coast
- Tour of the Castles